Sunday, November 16, 2008

ALVIN



This will be the first of many posts about our dog Alvin...mainly because I'm obsessed with him - haha. He is the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life. (No offense to all you other dog owners). The picture above is a picture of him as a puppy. He is now almost 4 years old (his birthday is in January). He has the personality of a cat because his favorite activity is sleeping in the sun or sleeping on someone's lap...or just sleeping. He is spoiled beyond belief and basically does whatever he feels like (not that I'd reccomend letting your dog do this!). He really is the sweetest dog and LOVES people. Ironically, though he is usually lazy, he also has the most energy I've ever seen. Occasionally he likes to tear around the house and play tag with us. Here are some more pictures of Alvin:

P.S. Ryan hates when the groomers put a scarf around his neck - haha.

2 comments: