Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Luv for our Tassimo Machine



Why do I love the Tassimo so much?  Because it makes me the perfect cup of coffee.  Ryan's parents got us hooked on this thing and it is A-MAZING.  I should be one of the spokespeople for it.  If you've ever come to our place, I've probably told you how awesome our coffee machine is and how you should probably buy one for yourself :)  Haha!  Our favorite beverages from the Tassimo are:
*[Gevalia] Cappuccinos
*[Gevalia] Lattes
*Chai Lattes

They all taste delicious!  It makes just the cup you need and in the long-run is much cheaper than going to S-bucks.  Today I'm drinking my coffee out of one of the cute mugs Bo & Tawny gave me for my birthday (thanks guys - love them!).  One has a V, the other has an R.  I'm using Ryan's today...

2 comments:

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

glad you love the mugs!!! we love the ones you got us too! i use them everyday :)

LiveChat85 said...

Bosch is one of the best brand of coffee makers in the industry.

Bosch Tassimo coffee maker