Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow it has been forever...

Sorry folks...I've been so busy posting on my fashion BLOG (have you read it yet???) that I have neglected our other blog. So what do I write about? Hmmmm...

Things that have happened since March 12th (our last post):

*Ryan's company moved him to Pleasanton (from San Mateo)...little bit longer of a commute!
*Ryan bought a new truck.
*Alvin got a haircut. He looks so darn cute...I will try to post pics soon.
*The weather (well up until the last 2 days has been amazing!). April in California and you get 90 degree weather. Perfect for pool time with friends :)
*I have re-visited the idea of re-arranging the entire bedroom. Shhh...Ryan doesn't entirely no this yet - haha!
*We sold our coffee table (finally), now we are on the hunt for a new one that doesn't have the same issues as our old one did (no glass ones).
*Work for both of us has been busy busy busy.
*Shopping "ban" is ALMOST OVER! Can you believe we made it??? May 1st is the date! Wahoo!
*Paid...yes P-A-I-D taxes...sigh...

I think that's about it for now.

XO

2 comments:

Em said...

yay, so glad you're back;-) so sorry you had to pay taxes. booo.

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

woohoo, i thought this blog had died :) can't wait to see the new furniture arrangement!