Wednesday, February 18, 2009

[Raisin] Bran Muffins - Yummy!



My mom always used to make mini Raisin Bran muffins when we were little. At that time, I still liked raisins. I think during my teenage years (haha I sound old), I decided I really didn't like raisins anymore. And I still don't!! However, I love these little muffins. I just pick out the raisins :)  These are a great source of fiber.  Really good warm with a little butter.

Mixing everything up in the KitchenAid.

Sifting the dry ingredients.

All ready for the oven...

Yum!  All ready to eat :)

P.S. I do NOT use the recipe on the Kellogg's website, although they do have one posted there.

3 comments:

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

mmmm, they look so good! i was curious if you had a kitchenaid because included on my list of things to give away is an ice cream maker attachment. want it??? i don't see myself making ice cream any time soon haha

Vee said...

Oh my yes! You don't want it though? Hehe. I will make you guys ice cream with it - LOL.

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

it's actually an antique attachment, because my mixer is old. yours is all pretty and shiny, i don't think it will match. but i will show it to you anyhow!