Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Challenge...

All of you that know me, know how obsessed I am with fashion...and thus shopping.  Sara and I have decided to embark on a challenge together.  One that I'm sure is going to drive me absolutely crazy.  I love shopping, I love clothes, I love shoes.  Here is the challenge:

NO Shopping for 4 months.  Absolutely NONE.  The only purchases "allowed" are ones of necessity (we're talking toilet paper, and toothpaste here people).

Some of you may be thinking, that doesn't sound too hard.  WELL...for me it will be difficult.  I will probably go into withdrawal like some sort of addict (yes I admit, I am addicted to shopping - haha).

At any rate, wish us luck.  At least I have my best friend to do this with me.  Let the shopping fast begin...

3 comments:

Em said...

wait a minute, does the trash can count? it's DEFinately a necessity.

Vee said...

Haha I think so too!

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

sara told me about this, good luck!!! how's it going so far???